Saturday, we stayed pretty busy starting with an 8.5 mile run on the Suwanee Greenway in the morning. I honestly have to say it was one of the best runs I've had in a long time. We originally set out to run 8 miles, but both felt really good and extended the run by half a mile. When we finished, I still felt great and probably could have run a little longer, but knew that wouldn't be smart. Plus, Tripp was so good the entire run and we wanted to give him a chance to stretch his legs before we went home and continued our busy day. This cute picture is of Rob and Tripp after the run. I took it with my iphone so I'm surprised it turned out so well!
We also spent part of the afternoon at the Suwanee Day festival. It was fun to walk around the booths and look at all of the crafts. Next year we want to stay, sit on the lawn, and listen to the band, but just didn't have time that day.
| Tripp looks just like my Dad in this picture |
| Love those BIG, beautiful, brown eyes...and he has super long lashes too...just gorgeous! |
And, of course, no Saturday is complete without college football. That consumed part of our afternoon. Yay for the Bulldogs first win of the season against Coastal Carolina!
Sunday, we headed down to Griffin to spend time with Rob's mom, Claudia, for the afternoon. We ate, hung out, and watched a lot of football. Tripp had fun walking around her front yard.
| Favorite picture of the day :) |
| Tripp and Grammy |
| Grammy being silly |
No comments:
Post a Comment