My pictures from the visit aren't especially good, but I'm going to post a few anyway. I was just learning to use the manual lens on my camera and I wasn't very good at indoor pics yet. They all came out a tad bit orange.
There was a wonderful enclosed area for the 5 and under crowd. Tripp was naturally attracted to the huge train display.
There was a tree house in the 5 and under section. Tripp loved it!
This was probably Tripp's favorite area of the museum. The DINOSAUR section. There were dinosaur costumes to play dress-up in, live reptiles, and even a huge sand pit where children can dig for fossils. We came back to this area again before we left. Tripp had so much fun and as you can imagine, did not want to leave when the time came.
Even Rob got to dress-up!
What little boy doesn't want to be a train conductor?
Driving a wagon. Whoa horsey!
The reading area was filled with TONS of books. We could have easily spent an hour in there.
Electricity!
No comments:
Post a Comment