Camille mostly slept while we were there and only woke once to nurse.
The kids were pretending to fall down and would laugh at themselves. It's kinda gross that they were all over the floor, but they were having fun.
We let them run around after lunch and they had fun chasing each other. It's nice to go during school hours because it's not crowded and they have more room to play.
Still sleeping!
The dolphin show is always the highlight of the aquarium...in Tripp's opinion. I like it too, but I've seen it so many times it would be great if they changed up the routine a bit. Tripp, on the other hand, talks about it non-stop and is always captivated during the entire performance.
So, all went well! I think we'll continue to journey out now that my confidence in handling both in public has been boosted!
No comments:
Post a Comment