Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Impromptu Fountain Play Day

Yesterday, Rob and I decided we wanted to get smoothies so we headed out to Planet Smoothie in Downtown Suwanee.  Suwanee Town Center has fountains and a huge grassy area where the city holds fairs, races, concerts, etc.  We thought it would be nice to let Tripp run around in the grass to expend some energy while we drank smoothies, but all he wanted to do was head straight toward the fountains.  The water was a little chilly, but the weather was warm so we figured if Tripp didn't mind, then neither did we. 



He would stick his face straight in the water and laugh as it sprayed him




The water looks so cool in this picture
Daddy and our little hillbilly

Yes, we are the ones who said we would never let our child out in a public place without any clothes on. We definitely weren't going to be one of "those people," HA! BUT, we didn't have a change of clothes with us, only a clean diaper. We thought, "oh well," and laughed about it. It's funny how you have this huge rule book of things your going to do and things you will never do before you have a child. I always laugh when childless people say, "I can't believe they let their child..." I was totally guilty of this before we had Tripp, but now I just think, people have to do whatever works best for their family.




So, we took off Tripp's wet clothes, put on his clean diaper and headed to the car. But, not before I snapped a few cute photos of my little hillbilly, of course.


Not happy to be leaving.  The boy loves to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment