Rob was out of town for Halloween so my Mom came over to help take the kids trick-or-treating. Mom joined in the festivities and dressed up as a pig (face painted and all). Tripp loved seeing his Memere in her costume. Maybe next year both Rob and I will dress up too! This is the first year we've stayed in our own neighborhood and have gone to more than just a few houses (last year we trick-or-treated with the Davis'). Everyone wanted to give Camille candy too, but I politely declined at several houses saying, "Thank you, but she won't eat it and then her Mommy will!" Mom was a big help chasing after Tripp and then holding Camille so I could chase after him. He would have gone to 100 houses if I didn't say it was time to go home and check out his loot. Three can be a trying age, but he is becoming a little boy and there are so many things that make this age a lot of fun, including times like this.
Jake!
Tinkerbell!
She was not happy about wearing her wings.
Matt and Becca passed out candy while we were gone.
Waiting patiently to get started.
He didn't want any help carrying his bag or props.
No comments:
Post a Comment