On the way to Athens. Go DAWGS!
Daddy and Daughter, so sweet.
My three loves!
This boy loves sticks. If there are any on the ground, he WILL pick them up.
Tripp loves seeing this statue of Abraham Baldwin (the university's first President).
"Tripp, don't run with a stick in your hand." Yep, I'm constantly saying that.
Me and my babies. I feel like I'm never in any pictures with them because I'm always the photographer. So thankful that Rob is so good about asking if he can take some of me and the kids because he knows how important it is to me.
After walking around the beautiful campus, we decided we needed to cool off (it was getting very hot) and went downtown to find a place to eat lunch. We stopped at Transmet (an Athens classic) and ordered salads and yummy pizza.
Tripp was getting a little antsy after lunch so we let him stand by the table and dance to the music that was playing.
After lunch, we strolled around downtown and went looking for a few gameday outfits. Football season is just around the corner. Go DAWGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment