And another month has come and gone, JUST.LIKE.THAT. I barely know where it went, especially with all of the holiday activities we've been participating in. We don't go back to the doc until Camille's 4 month well child check, but I feel like she's really packing on the pounds. She's always been a great eater. She's not completely sleeping through the night (except for one night out of the blue), but she FINALLY started sleeping longer than 2-3 hour stretches. I cannot describe how awesome it feels to type that. I won't exactly say I feel like a new woman, but I'm starting to see a light at the end of the sleep-deprived tunnel.
Madam Cuteness at 3 months:
And a few more taken throughout the past month:
Loves to roll over.
It doesn't take much to get her to smile.
Little Girl, Big Bed. She finally started sleeping in her room about 2 weeks ago.
And because I love to see how much they look alike/differ, here is Tripp at 3 months:
Tripp was long and lean while Camille is shorter and...ahem...not so lean. Cutie Pies!
No comments:
Post a Comment